17.10.12 IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE I'M IN A TAN LEATHER MOOD


I don't know about you but I think this room rocks. I may be biased considering I'm in a leather mood today... tan leather specifically, but together with timber on THAT chair, foliage and that knockout blue in both painting and underfoot... to me it's a match made in interior heaven. Plus that painting is an absolute stunner. If anyone knows where the credit for this image/painting is due please shout?! Those of you with some time available to search further I believe it lives somewhere on The Shiny Squirrel blog.

Ok I have an update thanks to reader Naomi! This image is of Lisa Gorman's home in Melbourne and is original content from the lovely Lucy over at The Design Files. Chairs by Jean Gillon, painting by Rhys Lee. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.10.12

    The gorgeous pic looks like it's taken in Lisa Gorman's home in Fitzroy, Melbs... Recently featured in the Design Files ... But also in many design mags over the years ... (I remember it as the chair is ugly to my eyes even though I know it's desirable to many!!)

    Cheers
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have been the one day I missed a Design Files post...thanks Naomi! Tx

      Delete